Sunday, February 24, 2002

My brother had a birthday party last night. I didn't get a chance to invite my friends because for the most part... I couldn't use the phone and for the other part, I wasn't allowed to. I'm sorry guys. You know I would've! This is really hard, cause I don't see/ or hear from you guys anymore. Sucks. How do I put a title on this thing? Oh yeah, last night, E.J.'s party, we played this game called Mafia. It was cool. Very fun. It's a group game. Oh and yeah, There's a Liwanag Spirit Rally on March 1st. It'll be fun. Road trip! Come on! Donation is $3.00 but it's worth it if we're all there. Ha ha, it's funny how I'm just directing this blog to a certain group but then again, who else would care about things that I post? I love you guys! Miss ya! Oh, and thanks to my cousins for coming down from Sactown, Frisco, and Bakersfield. Spring break is coming up? Still want to go to Fumari's? Peace-out home-dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home